Job profile - Quality Analyst
Work area: QA
Depends on: QA Manager
Tasks to perform:
- Analysis of functional requirements and user stories.
- Time estimation of the tasks to be performed.
- Design and execution of Test Cases.
- Follow-up of tests and incidents until their resolution and timely escalation.
- Analysis of applications to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Plan the testing of a project completely.
Objectives to meet:
- Ensure the quality of all the company’s products.
- Comply with the estimates made.
- Comply with the time record.
- Achieve the common goal of Sprint completion.
- Communication, collaboration and an interpersonal relationship that help fulfil the team’s goals.
- Tertiary or university degree in relation to Information Technology. ISTQB Testing and/or Certification Course.
* These academic backgrounds are not always exclusive. Each specific case must be evaluated, taking into account the experience in each position and within the Casino Design category.
Tools and Knowledge:
- Agile methodologies
- Basic knowledge of programming and SQL
- QA processes
- Knowledge of the tools necessary for quality management
- Knowledge of different Types of Testing (Functional, Non-functional, Smoke, Performance, etc.)
- Teamwork skills
- Knowledge of tools for testing execution and monitoring
- 3 years of experience
- Commitment and responsibility
- Good communication
- Negotiation skills
About the role
Our development team builds low, medium and high complexity programs and routines that provide solutions to specified requirements. You need to be able to develop using techniques that allow the development and maintenance process to be systematized, ensuring the achievement of the objectives, following the established standards.
Together with the entire team, you will acquire knowledge related to the business being able to contribute to the improvement of the company’s systems. You may also contribute strongly to the application of new technologies to keep systems at the forefront of technology.
Candidates need to have a Full-Stack profile with knowledge and experience in the following (not everything is exclusive, but it is in order of need):
· JAVA 7/8/11
· Spring (Security, Batch, MVC, Boot)
· Web Services
· SQL Server/SQL Azure and/or MySQL Database
· Agile Methodologies (Scrum)
· Cache Servers
· Tomcat/Apache Servers
· Linux Servers
Candidates would benefit from knowing and having experience in:
· Angular JS/Angular
· CraftyJs, Godot, CocoCreator, PhaserJs